Fishing village & Snorkeling trip
We leave Samloem Laguna Resort in our own boat at 11.30 and head towards the beautiful corals and colourful fishes outside Koh Koun for some snorkelling. Then we to continue to M’Pay Bye there you will have time for lunch in a restaurant of your own choice.
The fee includes the boat trip, the use of snorkelling devices and a bottle of water. We will provide you with some fresh water on the boat, to rinse the salt water of your body before you have lunch.
M’Pay Bye, also known as the Fishing Village, offers you a glimpse of traditional Cambodian island life here on Koh Rong Samloem. The village name M’Pay Bye is literally translated to Village 23 and is on the north side of the island.
Outside of M’Pay Bye is the island of Koh Koun, an unhabited island with a great coastline also well known for colourful snorkelling and diving.
The trip to M’Pay Bye & Koh Koun is available on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- 11:30 Depart from Laguna pier with a boat to Koh Koun.
- Snorkelling time outside Koh Koun.
- Come back to the boat and continue to M'Pay Bye.
- Free time to have lunch and walk around M'Pay Bye.
- 15:00 Depart from M'Pay Bye pier to Samloem Laguna Resort.